Thursday, January 4, 2007

Daily Photo 2

Today's photo was taken while I was on my way home from work. I took the camera with me to work because I was hoping to get a shot of our office building (it has some cool bluish-green glass) but I forgot until I was leaving and it wasn't exactly the best weather outside or lighting.

As I was sitting at the light, I noticed that how my car was I could see all of the right brake lights of the cars in front of me. I quickly grabbed the camera and clicked off a couple shots. This one was the clearest (and contained the least of the dash ... I was bracing it against the wheel) and happened to be taken right after the light turned green. So sad ... a beautiful green light and no one moving. Gotta love rush-hour traffic.

That will be the only thing I miss about working at GE. It was less than 5 miles from our apt. and was all back roads with little to no traffic. I get way better gas mileage driving on the highway, but its 3 times longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot see where the lane goes after the light. I this really some kind of human sized lemming game, where we all just follow eachother over a rat race cliff ?