Things to learn/figure out for my new job
So far...
- XML, WSDLs, xml schemas, etc
- SOAP, web services
- ESBs (Sonic?)
- Bank transactions via "lock boxes"
- FNOL systems?
- JDBC
- "How billing works in a company"
- ...
:-/ This should be interesting.
So far, I know I will be working on integrating the GuideWire product configured for GAIC's billing systems to all of the places it needs to get data and send data. Could be interesting. Could be a TON of stuff thats way over my head. Only time will tell.

1 comment:
congrats on the new assignment. what sort of insurance products do they sell ? (auto, home, term life, health, etc)
when you say billing, does this mean billing for premiums, or does it mean billing the covered parties for their copayments and deductibles ? sounded like you were talking about e-billing system stuff, so I presume you are talking about billing an institution or company instead of individuals ?
Post a Comment