DELIVERED!
I just got the email notification and checked the FedEx website ...
my new iMac shows as delivered!
Oh, today is going to go by SOOOO slow now. I can't wait to get home and see my new toy ;) Please send your condolences to Em. She may be without a husband for a few days. :-p He has a new mistress.
** I am not sure if Blogger changed something in their code, or if its an IE bug ... but posting today via IE at work results in extra line breaks being added to my posts if I edit them. Hrmm. Thank god for FF and/or Safari ... not sure which I will be using from now on. **

3 comments:
which bothers her more, that her husband has a new mistress, or that her husband calls his new mistress Mack !
hey man get on AIM if you can tonight and ill shoot you to some programs your gonna want for the mac. Jeeves gave me the tips and tricks couple weeks ago, i figure i can pass it along.
Thanks ... will do.
Only problem is that I will need to try and remember by AIM username/pw. Haven't used it in forever ;)
Post a Comment