Friday, January 5, 2007

Daily Photo 3

Emily got a new "candle-scape" for Christmas. Or really, she got a candle-scape because this is her first. It looks nice on our mantle between our den and the living room.

The photos is of a some bells connected via ribbon that Em tossed into the dish with the candles and the stones. I liked how the colors contrasted and how they seemed to glow. Also, they are just to the side of my monitor, thus me noticing them as I was thinking about something else. Sometimes inspiration comes from the craziest of places ;).

** After uploading the resized pick to picasa I am a little dissapointed that the clearity was reduced a bit in the resizing. The bells are nearly as clear. All well ... you live and you learn. Also, I should have cropped the left candle off a bit. Its not really needed.

No comments: