Having fun playing
Ok, so this rocks!
There just isn't enough time to play and post and sleep and go to work.
For right now we will leave it at ... the iMac was delivered. It looks great. It handles great. I have the external HD setup, the second monitor setup, and have done two 3-way video conferences (one with Josh and Jeeves, and the other with Em's sister and brother). All in all I am completely happy so far. Tomorrow I promise to post a better post with pics, etc. And my first thoughts. Right now I am installing Office for Emily and making sure her account is setup. Then some more playing till bed time. I would post the pics but iPhoto is importing all of my photos right now and I havent figured out how to resize pics yet. But the camera was recognized without any hicups, Office is installed with abot 3 clicks, and everything is super fast. :-D

No comments:
Post a Comment