Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sorry ... w/ hope


Sorry for the lack of updates (be them about the new computer, new client, or anything else) ... I have been busy with training everyday so far this week and am still getting adjusted to working downtown (parking, commute, getting up early to beat traffic, etc).

Hopefully I will be able to put together a better post throughout the day today and will try and post it before I go home. I "should" be posting a rather large post tonight, b/c the Mac is now in Kentucky!!!! After several days without a tracking update, last night it said it was in Independence KY, and should be delivered sometime today. So we all know what I will be doing tonight :).

Either way, I hope any and all who might read this are having a good day.
PS (it is WAY cold out today. And the 5-10 minute walk from the parking garage to the office didn't help)

No comments: