Extended update ..... daily photos
Ok, so, as soon as I posted that last post, I realized there were things I forgot:
- Its AMAZING how quiet the iMac is.
- I am still getting used to COMMAND+TAB and COMMAND+~ instead of ALT+TAB but I think I actually like it better for most situations. Not all but lots.
- I am slowly trying to put together a full address book with contact info for my friends, co-workers, family etc. Its going slow but its gonna be nice when its all in one place and birthdays are automatically added to iCal
- Being able to drag pics from iPhoto into the address book for people's cards or to iChat for custom buddy icons is REALLY slick
- Sark is probably going to start up a dodgeball team and an indoor soccer team :-D (and we just got done watching Dodgeball on TV, fate!? maybe)
- Broomball starts up again next week (I get to see how out of shape I am) and Darts starts up in a few weeks.
Daring Mr. Squirrel the other morning.
This was gonna be the first pic of 2 in a daily photo post entitled "Heaven and Hell" Bet you can't figure out which is which
Finally are two pics of the building where I am working during the training. Its an old train station converted into offices and is right down town. Pretty cool architecture and painting. I am gonna miss it later when we are sitting in cubicles.

No comments:
Post a Comment