Reviews-a-plenty
All Saints Church Fish Fry
Last friday Em and I tried the All Saints Church fish fry and I have to say, overall, I was very pleased. They definitely had their act together, they moved people through pretty fast, and the food was good. Oh, and let me tell you. Seeing that many kids of all ages running around, screaming, and generally terrorizing anyone they can find .... thats great birth control. - Food (good fish & slaw, mac-n-cheese was "ok", more bread choices would have been nice)
- Atmosphere (too many kids, but friendly people)
- Price ($6.50 a person for 2-piece dinner)
- Misc (no homemade cherry pie)
- Overall
Jolly Time 100 Calorie Mini Bags, Healthy Pop Kettle Corn
I inherited a package of these mini-bags of popcorn was fairly hisitent of them. In my experience, things which tout themselves as being only XXX number of calories and use fake artificial sweeteners are not nearly as good as what they are imitating. However, this time I was happily surprised. Hunger came early to today. Earlier than my normal lunch time, so a pack was opened. Upon popping I was happy to find a fair amount of popcorn in the bag, all of which was decently seasoned and had good flavor. Without knowledge of how much they cost, I can't say if I would ever buy them, but for free, they are great.
?? - Cost - Flavor
- Amount (the amount was plenty for one person, not for 2)
- Overall (the undisclosed cost hurt it in the home stretch)
Broomball Wins x 3
Yesterday, despite having a double header and an unknown number of subs, we pulled off two huge wins in broomball. The first team had a really good goalie but could not sustain any pressure in our end. I think the first period (with the ball in their end for ~ 95% of the time) really helped our self esteem. With the two wins we improved our session standings to 3-1-1 and tripled our previous total wins (1 to 3)! - Winning (as compared to losing)
Competition Racing + Happy Hour
This Thursday Sark has its annual monthly meeting at the Competition Racing track in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Really fast go-karts on an indoor track chock full of coworker rivalries. You can't get much better than that. Afterward we have a happy hour at a nearby bar. Hopefully some more information on the Sark/Sogeti buyout will be announced. Either way, wish me luck ... and SPEED! - Average work meeting
- Meetings where you have to sign a waiver and wear a helmet

No comments:
Post a Comment