Coding...
I finally pushed some initial code for Photessera up. Just some interfaces but at least its a start. I want to try a more TDD approach when writing it, so things may progress slowly. Also I am still trying to decide how much modularity I want to give it (e.g. I know I will want to test various decision and image building algorithms but I am not sure if they will just be during testing or if they will be options in the final app.) Hopefully I will decide on something soon.
...
I also pushed a rather large update (given the size of the project) today for Mag-Games. I had done a fair bit and had the latest code at work as of Friday but our network went flaky about quiting time, so evidently the commit didn't go through. But its there now. I had some trouble with deleting files and re-adding them (was using eclipse tool to generate file which was easier than modifying it by hand). I will chalk it up to inexperience with Subversion and/or Subclipse but I couldn't find a way to delete it, recreate it and have it keep the info. All well. Its still there now and didn't contain anything really worth while previously.
If I get a chance to write up the base/utility class unit tests ... I can move the project several point releases forward. Yeah its not TDD but at least I am trying.
...
Also, for anyone who might read this and not MFC, I posted an open question here which I would love suggestions for.

No comments:
Post a Comment