Thursday, November 29, 2007

Links - Gaming Wii Safari Without-the-risk-of-losing Pluto

Semi-weekly misc links I found interesting

First, links to my own content... ;-)
  • Agile Management? Lots of little bosses jumping around, never getting hit by your sword.
  • My computer might have a cold, or a flu, or a W32.Welchia.
And those by others...
  • I wonder what we could have accomplished in the time we spent playing DDR, IceWind Dale, DAOC, etc ... Probably dancing wizards who love to boss people around.
  • My mom did this, bless her heart. It is nice to be able to turn off the Wii without walking over to it, but thats kinda lazy, and against the whole idea of a console that gets you up and moving isn't it? A better label would have been nice.
  • I forgot to try this at home last night, but if it actually works, its fairly funny.
  • Static? That is soooo 1990's. I have thought about this before and its funny how many sites "could" be made static given some good tools to update/regen them and a public that was less needy of having all information all the time. While I didn't end up using it, I always thought JAlbum's approach seemed smart for most users.
  • No Risk? Sounds too good to be true. But something to look into at least.
  • I love this T-Shirt! It might even be better than my NFJS and ACM shirts :-p

1 comment:

matt said...

yeah, woulda been nice to have spent time doing something beneficial... now that i have a house, i was hoping to get back into something musical... the trick is finding either the patience to relearn trumpet or the motivation to buy/learn something new.

and, of course, drawing, which i don't do nearly enough of.

a few links, just for fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUij8FCg0z8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-jDld11jhw&feature=related
http://www.drawingboard.org/