Monday, December 3, 2007

Links - Cream-of billion-dollar crazy-Japanese pork-products

By Me:

By Others:
  • This would have saved me from almost setting my room on fire. Note to self: wiring custom electronics to your computer's parallel port is best done with a well laid out plan, and an idea of what you are doing.
  • Is it really Christmas, if there isn't snow on the ground, presents under the tree, and a few hundred pounds of pork products hidden in your garage?
  • Those crazy Japanese are always working harder than us! All well, might as well give up and eat a twinky.
  • I wish I new a guy like this in high school. Pretty impressive what he has accomplished and he is my age. $1,000,000,000. Thats a lot of moolah.
  • Personal Finance rules on the back of business cards. If they are this easy, why can't more people understand them?
  • 3g? Great, now I just need them to open the iPhone to all carriers and give me one for free. If only.
  • I spend too much time at the computer all ready. I don't need my desktop staring back at me even when my monitor is off!
  • Half a million copies sold in the first week and its a failure? Wii would like to take over the whole world? (I have heard its pretty darn good ... some day)
  • This product should come in green. A tiny PC that can run off solar power is pretty sweet. Makes me want to buy one and mod it into a tree. I wonder what distro goes best with Oak. Probably Solaris w/ tons of Java apps ;-).
  • Wooden plates to go with my wooden mugs! Hofbrauhaus has a great appetizer that comes on a large wooden plank. Makes everything taste better!

No comments: