Happy Birthday Em!
I would like to wish a
very Happy Birthday to my wife!
very Happy Birthday to my wife!
I hope she liked everything I got her :-p
(the preceding was in pink b/c its her favorite color)
Tonight I am cooking her Chicken Spidini ... if I don't screw it up, I will post the recipe.
On a much sadder note, I must inform everyone that our fish, Unagi (aka Ooogy, Ooog, and Ooogster) passed away this week. He hadn't eaten over the preceding week and had obviously been suffering from some type of medical problem for aprox. two weeks. Our best efforts couldn't help him, but the little guy hung on for much longer than we expected. He was a great little fish who loved to watch Em do the dishes and show off his fins to me when I came home from work. We will miss you Unagi!
............
I haven't posted many life/work updates recently b/c I have been very busy working on my SCEA exam which is due a week from today. I made some good progress last week, but the shear scope of the project and trying to figure out how to explain a piece of software's architecture with just a few UML diagrams is hard when you are being graded.
Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on. Last weekend was my company's Christmas party at our bosses house (he has a huge house) which was good. I just gave blood so my arm is still hurting a bit (gotta love the RedCross coming to your work every 2 months and doing a blood drive in your building). Last night I had to give two technical interviews for possible employees who would be coming out to my client. It was an interesting experience.

2 comments:
that's not the one i drew the picture of, is it?
Doesn't Unagi mean eel? The sushi by that name is quite delicious.
Post a Comment