Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Misc Links

Just a few links I recently found and thought others might enjoy...

  • Secret to career happiness? So very true. Its amazing how far you can go in life on the confidence (or at least pretending to be confident, which is pretty much the same thing)
  • Em loves to watch home buying/selling/fixing shows and its amazing how many people feel they need to spend a small fortune on a home .... and how entittled they feel to getting one the exact way they want. Last night the couple blew right through their "ceiling" and assumed they could make the payments .....
  • Its Tetris, in your living room!
  • Some very creative ways to save money. I had a large ceramic crayon.
  • Could this be the perfect solution to my hanging pictures problems I previously wrote about?
  • Is nothing constant? I remember reading long ago that during the New Madrid Earthquake back in 1812, the Mississippi actually changed directions in some areas and shifted its cours miles. Pretty crazy to think about.

1 comment:

Kevin Berridge said...

The magnetic photo rope is A-W-E-some!