New Cell Phone Numbers (phones coming)
As of today, Em and I have new cell phone numbers. I will try and send out emails/calls to everyone with the new number, but in case I don't and you read this, let me know.
Its annoying how hard it is to maintain correct addresses, email, phone, etc for people over the years.
Anyway, we got new numbers today in preparation for new phones later in the week. My client has contracts with all of the major carriers for discounts which they graciously extend to contractors. We were planning on switching from Verizon Wireless to ATT since thas what Em's family has, but Verizon had a rep assigned to my client so I didn't have to deal with the stores at all, and this way we didn't have to switch or pay new activation fees.
When it is all said and done we should still have our old plan (yay for not having to get a new more expensive one when we don't use all of our minutes now) minus a 17% discount, 2 new phones, a 25% discounted car charger and no extra fees. Not too shabby. :-)

1 comment:
Got your email. my flyerwebdesign one is my primary email but if you send it to gmail i pick it up in mail.app and will probably reply from the FWD account.
Post a Comment