Random Web Links for 2008-01-31
- BuyMyTronics - another place offering to buy your old gadgets
- The Torch - $300 flashilght that is so "bright" it can light paper on fire and cook an egg?
- PrintRates.com - Interesting site to compare online phont printing raes
- A Theory in Compensation - Interesting thoughts on how we get paid for what we do
- Second Rotation - I am not sure if I have any gadgets worth something, but a nice idea
- RottenNeighbor.com - Interesting idea; complaint about our apt complex seems right on
- 39 Megapixel Digital Camera - This has to be the megapixel war's atom bomb
- Ask The Readers: How Do You Keep Your Digital Photographs Safe? - I really need to do something "more" about this
- If you Die, Is Your Money Mapped? - morbid thought, but important to think about

No comments:
Post a Comment