Personal Update and Blogger Tip
Personal update ... not a whole lot new has been going on. Monday I had off (really the client had it off and my consulting company's office was close, meaning I get to take vacation time) so the long weekend was nice.
This weekend coming up we are planning on going out and looking at more houses (we are trying to kick this process into gear in the next few weeks, hopefully I will post more about it) as well as probably go and talk to a lender or two to feel them out for current rates, approval amounts, etc. I would like to talk to a few different lenders before we talk to Em's aunt who is a mortgage broker for Wells Fargo. She has been a big help so far and keeps reminding us that she is willing to give us a hand which we both deeply appreciate. My only concern is that I want a better grounding with some of the stuff before I talk to her so that I don't waste her time with "simple questions". I don't have a problem taking up the time of someone I don't know who is trying to sell me something.
Also this weekend Em and I are participating in a local Trivia Night. I can't remember who it is benefiting but it sounds like a good time (my first time going and participating ... should be a good time with some good food .... although I go TO WIN so the others better hold there own :-p).
I have also posted several posts on my tech blog (ajax, mac troubles, etc), food blog (cranberry sauce, and chili) and puzzles (cryptographs) over at Puzzlexor. If you reading this and not those, go check them out now. I will wait ...
... Back? Great.
Now with the Blogger tip: If you click on the "B" Blogger logo at the top left of your blog when your on any non-dashboard page, it takes you to your dashboard. I just found this by accident.
It might not sound like much, but I often write parts of posts and come back later to finish them and from the main page of my blog there isn't any great way to get back to the dashboard to edit a saved post or edit other settings that aren't "customize". I could just click on either "new post" or "customize" but that seems stupid b/c its not what I want. I wish they just had a link to take you to your console for the current blog ... but all well.

No comments:
Post a Comment