New template and new blog
If your not reading this in an RSS reader, you will see that my blog looks different. I was playing around with templates when I realized I hadn't backed up my modified one (like they tell you to do) so I have settled on this one for the time being. I like the color, but still not the fact that all but a couple of the available templates are based on 800x600. I mean who really still uses that resolution!? Or more importantly who that I know who also reads this blog uses that resolution? That would be no one to my knowledge. I mean, my work LCD is a 19 or 20 inch wide screen with a resolution of about a billion x million.
As the title suggests, I also have a new blog to go along with the new template on this blog. Yes I am a follower (of Kevin this time) and have started a tech-centered blog at http://regenmytoolkit.blogspot.com/. For the one of you who gets the joke, Ha! For the rest of you rest assured its a funny one, but you would have to have worked with BillingCenter or ClaimCenter to get it and I am not sure thats worth the laugh.
As I briefly stated on the BForum, I had been toying around with the idea for a while now (as opposed to just tagging my tech related posts differently) but decided to take the plunge this afternoon while I waited for my app to rebuild. My intent is to post more well thought out and descriptive posts about tech related subjects over there (programming languages, iMac stuff, all around nerdy stuff....) and to push myself to really think about it and write out my thoughts. Hopefully some of you will find the stuff interesting and hopefully I will keep it up so that there is stuff to read.
Wish me luck. We all know I am "project prone". :)

2 comments:
Got your message the other night, but didn't hear it until yesterday morning and then I forgot to call back once I got off work. As far as my plans for the wedding, I'm going to be in England beforehand and don't get back until late the Thursday before the wedding (I'll be back in the US much earlier that day, but I've got a 3 hour layover in Chicago, which I guess is good considering I'm coming back from international travel). Josh has graciously allowed me to spend the night at his place. The following day, I'll be bummin' around somewhere most likely until check in time at the hotel.
I totally agree with you about the sizes of the templates. I experimented with a bunch of them before giving up and settling on the one I'm using now. For awhile I was using one of the ones that sizes to fit the window, but those really arn't so good for article style reading.
Post a Comment