Thursday, August 23, 2007

Snapfish Deal & The Case of the Multiplying Blogs


SnapFish, a photo and film printing site supported by HP is running a great special right now and through the end of August. All new members (sign up for free) get 30 free 4x6 prints and if you enter in the promo code AUGSHIP07 you get free shipping on your entire order.

I uploaded 30 photos for the 4x6 prints a couple more for 8x10 and paid a total of 5 or 6 bucks. They were shipped the next day and were here in about 3 days, delivered. My only complaint, and its fairly minor, is that one of the 8x10s had a minor bend to it when I got it, but other than that, perfect. The prints look great and you can't beat free. Em and usually use Kodak's website which usually has great deals (and they send out special deals/promos about every week by email).

One other thing. If anyone gets pics from them and decided to try the matte finish, let me know how they turn out. From what I could tell you had to get your entire order in one finish or the other and I knew I wanted glossy for the prints so thats what I got. I may just have to sign up for another account and get 30 more free and try them matte.

------------

Also, as the title implies, I have started a 3rd blog. Really, its the same amount of blogging (although hopefully more) just divided into 3 websites instead of one with lots of tags. I like how it separates the different kinds of posts, you may not agree, but all well. They are my blogs ;). Plus, if you use some sort of RSS feed reader, what do you care :-p.

The latest blog is focused on food and food related thoughts. I hope to post some reviews of local restaurants, my attempts at making new dishes, recipes I like, etc. Plus, Josh has asked me for various recipes of mine numerous times now and I almost always forget to send them to him before he needs them. Finally, it will get me to write down some of my recipes so I don't have to try and remember how I did it every time. Just some food for thought ;-). Why don't you munch on that for a while!

Ok, I will stop.

No comments: