Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Its begining to look a lot like Hallo-ween

Boooooo



If you could't guess, last night Em and I carved our pumpkin. I think it turned out really good given its been many a year since I have carved one and it was a more classic design. The really great thing was how orange our pumpkin has gotten over the past week or so. When we got it (you can see in past post pictures) it was orange on one side and almost all green on the other. We didn't mind at the time, but sitting on our balcony it got orange everywhere. :)

** The poll has closed on the "What should I do with my $25 gift card" without a definitive winnner. Cast-iron skillet and B&D laser level were the leaders with 2 votes each, while the silicone bowl set, pasta machine, indiana jones dvds and batteries all had a single vote (stupid poll widget lets you let people either enter a single or multiple votes, but does its result percentages assuming you just vote for one, ie wrong).

I am currently leaning toward the batteries, indiana jones dvd, skillet or laser level. I would have just picked on by now but the other day I got an email from my work's 401K provider asking people to be part of a focus group for their website and the reimbursement for your hour's worth of time is another $25 gift card to Amazon.com! So I am going to wait and see if I get into it and find out what I can get for $50 or get my top two choices.

Nothing much going on other than that .... waiting to hear the official results from my promotion review board meeting, working, and anticipating this weekend when I finally get to join in on the Wallach Family Apple Butter Making Extravaganza!

No comments: