Thursday, October 25, 2007

$25 Amazon Gift Certificate

I have narrowed my list of possible uses for my $25 Amazon gift certificate to those found on my Amazon wish list (found here).

Anyone have any suggestions/thoughts on what I should get?

If your interested, I will try and setup a poll on the side bar so you can suggest what I should get. You will have to use the wish list link, however, to see the items.

[EDIT] The poll has been added. Stupid thing allows you to click a link and add more entries, but if you add any more than one, it only saves the first "new" one. It took me several tries to get them all to show up.

Also, a couple of them are much cheaper than $25 and are meant to pad any that are under $25 so that I can get free shipping and use the whole gift card.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Throw in another $25 and you can get a Wii game. I preordered Super Mario Galaxy w/mine.