Random Web Links for 2008-02-22
- Mysterious Creatures Found in Antarctica - giant sea spiders? scratch the deep ocean around Antarctica off my travel plans.
- What Do You Actually DO For A Living? - AllFinancialMatters - I push buttons, talk and think. You?
- YouTube - mygrammymoment's - cool contest where people had to submit 60 second videos of them doing an instrumental version of the Foo Fighter's song The Pretender
- Wiretracks(tm) - your home will never be obsolete again! - I wonder how hard it would be to do this with stuff from your local hardware store
- Tools: Easily Compare Wholesale Mortgage Rates Online - interesting tool
- Apple Now Offers Recycling - great idea
- Confessions of a Software Developer* | Aaron Lerch - I totally agree ... my list grows way faster than it shrinks
- A Roadmap to My Search For A Home on Blueprint for Financial Prosperity - good wrapup of one person's path to getting a house
- Prequalifying vs. Preauthorizing vs. Preapproving Letters - post about what the different letters mean and with some good links
- ikea hacker: stolmen bike rack - great idea which I will probably try when we get our house
- Legal: Find Legal Forms and Info at The Public Library of Law - I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like an interesting resource

No comments:
Post a Comment