Mother Nature needs to go on intervention
... because she is definitely on something.This past weekend it was 70+ degrees. Em and I even took in some sites at Forest Park downtown (although it took FOREVER to get there b/c everyone else had the same idea). Today, I came home early b/c after being at work for less than 3 hours there was 6-8 inches of snow on my car and no sign of it slowing up (also I have 3 days of comp. time I was going to lose if I didn't use).
At the moment it is still coming down pretty hard; for St. Louis standards at least.
Not a whole lot has been going on besides the crazy weather. Just work and such. I was going to go to a JUG meeting tonight on Adobe Flex, but it has been canceled. Hopefully the afternoon off will give me a chance to catch up on some of my personal projects that I have been putting off recently.
One thing I have been keeping up with is cooking new things. You can see a few new posts about my adventures in food at my other blog.
The only other thing going on is that tomorrow, March 5th, the next arc of the Dark Tower comic book series by Marvel comes out. I am eagerly awaiting this new set of stories b/c they are completely new and not directly based on anything in the books. The story of what happened after Roland and company left Mejis was only hinted at in several places. :-D While I am not crazy enough, especially given the weather, to venture out at 12:01 AM to pick up a copy, I will have to try and get one tomorrow some time.

No comments:
Post a Comment