Friday, June 29, 2007

Moving has officially started

Last night, with the help of a coworker, we picked up the moving truck and got our two couches outside. After he left, Em and I got the bulk of our furniture out into the truck ... which means just lots of boxes and securing everything left for today. The 'rents should be in town late afternoon and I am taking a half day.

Its pretty crazy to see all of your worldly possessions in a single place. On the one hand, it looks like a TON of junk. On the other hand it seems really small, given that its pretty much everything you own.

On an side/un-related note ... the iPhone comes out today. I would love to get one but they are way too expensive. According to a coworker, there are already 26 people in line at the local mall waiting to get one. Craziness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boss is standing in line at the apple store right now. Its pretty funny, i think im going to drive over there and make fun of him in a little bit.