Zoo Pics and Excitement
I love the St. Louis Zoo. Not only is it a world class zoo and completely free to the public ... but if you get there when it opens on a Saturday then its pretty much deserted and you can walk right up to the animals who are very playful at 8am.
If you can't figure out what Em and I did this past Saturday, then just look at the pics....
Huge grizzly bear scratching his back on a tree
Baby orangutan
Code Monkeys
Honestly, Em saw the CDs in the cage and thought up the joke, I take no credit
Chimps in silhouette
I have a few videos that I am uploading the Google Video at the moment and will post later.
------------
On the house front, the excitement is ramping up. Tomorrow we have our final walkthrough after work. Basically we need to make sure that the house is still in the same state as when we saw it before and note any problems/changes. Also, its our chance to measure several things exactly so that we can purchase appliances and furniture. Thursday is our closing (9am) so God willing, Thursday night we will be ordering pizza to be delivered to our new home. :-)
The only big thing between then and now is we should get the final number from the title company on what we will owe at closing so that we can go to the bank and get our cashiers check made out (by far the biggest check of any kind I will have ever written ... and probably will until our next house). Exciting!

No comments:
Post a Comment